Tumbleweeds

I'm exhausted.
I've been thinking so much of this image.
It's an image of the Past.








If you know me well,  you may smell 
the Fear 
Sitting in the Tree's    failing Flailing falling
forgive US now 
as we weep
And reap

Just some random metaphor - TREE - so hard to explain.  Inane
How does one return?
They don't
The gun SMOKED.

TORE me from the skies     
loveliest melodies, soft and tyrannical..

We lost 
1993
I'm so alive smile be happy
LOL
GOD,  I'm going to cry
Cohesive thoughts un-forgotten 
November Rains waft in the air
Lost in the past (not so far

I've sat on someone's stoop and let them sore
I sat at someone's table and drank their whisky rum wine
I walked aloof without the book.

It hurt. 

There's no use in pondering a movie Napoleon, it falls
FLAT as the metaphor

One day I sat in this place, someone held my hand and it hurt me so bad and there was nowhere to run, just me and him and the spotted owL
What beauty destroyed.

The photos are all gone
thrown away by the collective 
Love  I Thank you

We all think it's about us but who really is destroyed?   
We are but blood, guts, and...
Can I say that here?  
I'm confused, I've destroyed, faltered, flown but hey, now there's those other days..
I keep thinking KRISHNA, like a bell ringing
There's trouble down here boys, remember that

I don't know where I'm going, 
I'm falling into the crux, the past 
Evade
White Buffalo Woman
Come and I Will not Dissuade
Where is the resurrection
The water in the Land










I hold BUT my own hand
Only my own Hands
And And and  

I'm a mess, "It's Okay" 


-PICK ANOTHER TEMPO-


Cash Brothers on the radio, Ursula if it must be known
SIGH, die, LEAVING, heaving - head under pill(ow)
Lost in the DEE-raillies
wondering, SMACK
Same feelings, so far gone 
so long ago
so long ago
Ponder Crack Coke-aine
what was that?

Why am In those places?

I see the same car down the street
3 BlOCKS AWAY
confronting

Vipassana (I whisper)

the whistle blows and I see straw
Hat backwards,
Sunshinin'
It feels the same

I wish it wasn't shame

vipassana

I wish It felt  -  the same.
It - on my doorstep
I liked that feeling,
It felt so beautiful, I surrender
Imisss



Comments

Reilly Owens said…
Well, that's a big one. Hard to navigate (but you get the spirit of the thing). Trivial as I am, I only want to shout, "That image is from Miller's Crossing!" I think you've faced some hard days, and writing is therapeutic, and welcome. It'd be nice to feel some of your sunshine, too, though. You have a lot of it; a freer spirit I may never know. Anyway, if all the work and hardship doesn't suck you down, you'll come through a hell of a strong woman (stronger than you already are).