Savvy

I am online
I am savvy
I am internet savvy!
I am...

Responsible.

I must say - I now feel some regret.  Like I MUST respond, connect, blog, etc.   All these things I've been waiting on or attributing to 'lack of connectedness,' are here.  No more excuses.  No more 'not right nows.'  
I've been consistently online for less than 24 hours and I am full of pressure; self-imposed pressure to fulfill unfulfilled goals, complete tasks, and BE responsible.  For what?  Myself.  
For myself.  I must keep that in sight.  
Sigh - we choose our path's.  That, or they are righteously divined.  Either way, I'm swimming!  

This must be how people felt after telephones arrived in their homes and those beautiful letters just didn't seem adequate?  How foolish are we?

Off I go, to conquer the world,  just ever a little bit more exposed.  
Love thy brother.  We are all swollen.  We are all confused.  We are all bruised.   There is salt on these lips.
C

Comments