Create a MInd Elixer

Home
I am

Health
My wounds

Heal
My Woulds

Hope
My Could Haves

Here I am ~ resting

A desert Muse
~
I have left the secret garden.
Opening the crater to my self;
~ who was that girl from long before?

Who is this woman now?

Have i grown, or merely used myself?
Have I changed or simply outgrown my masks?
Is it Possible... have I arrived at the same place of my youth when I became lost?

No longer fraught in mystery or suppressed by fears. I can see all those things I have always wondered about AND I have even thought about them! Even when you was denying I. I was lost in a haze that took decades to see through.
And ~ here ~ I am.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. ..
I having contemplated, I having grown
The depths within me could not be subordinated ~

EVEN IF - I could only see the surface of myself.

All the things she was afraid of I am now willing to see..

Comments