Walkers - THROUGH Time(s)

I am Walking
Through the souls and the planets;
through the trines, and the dispositions, and the us'

Walking through the yellows and blues
watching the greys
Holding your hand
watching your shiny disposition sallow away

Into your imp-positions

Where were the greens? The healing(s) in/from one and other?
It's there in both of us, to be fair.

I am whole
I am haunted by your memory
I am burnt
I was hunted
I was scorched
You were just a little too thin,

Skinned

Knees

You brought me too;
My knees. before you me you
I hovered in thin air and you possessed me
You have tried to oppose me! But, yes, of course, I am.

You have never gained your freedom this way!
Watch me . . . time time time
I've done it time and time again.
You locked, my heart. inside. your keys

All my gruff opines and my openhearted natures
All my sweet attempts at offbeat pleasures and love buttons
The places where we both could meet
happened outside of the penetentaries
The planets, the air, the water, the earth, time could night collide this time.. didn't it?

The hidden airs, the subtle cues,
The things I heard and felt from you
Unleavened, Unheartened, Unprepared
For the last 2 things - - - I felt. I felt too

And that is the biggest lesson
Seen fortunes,
Relentlessly undiscussed
Futures tied and bound, - unsecured
Buy time - if you must - I must

That is what I saw
It's what I saw
That made you float away
You float away

Misery

To death you roared

Perhaps a birth -
of indecision's?
Birthrights
Playwrights

When will the fate play her dirty hands

Tomorrow my dear, tomorrow

I stood under your branches and watched you fall
I wanted you to laugh and strive and fulfill my
every dream, desire, whim
Whimsical whimsy! - drama. Twists of fate! it's too late
I tried - I tried.

Karmic knots unfold
Unseen and on - the photographs

Hold my hand, on a sunny, bolden, beaten street
'I walk upon green'
And watch, wait, hope
hoping - Hoping for a better.
A

A bird of pray may snatch you today
I thought it already had..
And I may follow the sands

Quick

Down the rabbit hole!
Again?

Comments