Oh Love, I have tried to hold you

It's been a long time since I've seen you smile.
I feel the earth move under my feet.
I have hopes and dreams you've never heard of.
I have laughed and cried and come closer to being.
I have laughed and cried and come closer to a new beginning.
I have wandered far fields and karmic knots in hopes of health and wellness.
I have freed myself.
I have asked for love and forgiveness.
I have asked our souls to be in the present.
I have crashed and earned and burned for a future, full of holding hands and deep sentiments.
I have slashed mountains in my silence.
I have sat upon the mountains and heard you cry.
I have felt your heart upon your sleeve and yearned to relieve you.

Oh love, have sympathy, have empathy - for I, was only a shadow self, lost in my personality, when I was with you that last time.

Love forgive us and allow us a future to be worthy of.

Comments