Souls


McClaren Pool
Brooklyn, New York
The YeahYeahYeahs

Maps

I took photographs
There was writing on the blocks and the sun was going down 
     silver lined clouds
I lost all those pictures
I lost a lot
Or maybe I tossed it

Remember Hiroshima, 
Once I asked a young man to tell me what it was like and he said SSSHHHH, don't fear it.

Here I am, heart's on sleeves
Amply bereaved, too

I gotta man who makes me wanna kill,
I gotta man who makes me wanna die
Second time
Fever to Tell

I wonder things, I walk the fences of a man's mind
I walk the lines of my own false starts
Moon man
Or, was that sun signs?

UhHuh, UhHuh, UhHuh
Third time deceived?
Or, was that just a wet in the whistle of what life was, would be, 
or is ? (n't)

Charmed X3
Love is not supposed to be a fucking weapon
Happiness is ever so elusive
I'd dance

I'm mad, I'm sad, I'm in love, I'm in - double jeopardy
I gambled the Crystals and I got nothing
Alone in the dark - Green triangles hanging above - Blue love coming 
   me staying the course. 
2 days - 
You have to decide.
I guess even alone at night you have to be there, you cannot force  things,
     that aren't
But one must participate - in every space
Sacred geometry - oh, I Know
or was that just OH.

So here I am, trying not to let the bloody out
Trying not to fall into a shallow grave
Patent shoes
Grace - 
I'm no fucking peace beguiled
Wait, 9th song, Maps
That doesn't belong here 
Or, maybe that song belongs to me
Take a deep breath

I don't know, I don't know about that
I don't want that - 8 years of hell.


Those stairs were brightly lit 
Garden's on rooftops, ink in love, all of you 
Now here's the song that belongs to the moon
Modern Romance, you gotta see it through til' after the break -
literally.
Song 11, Map it.

Comments