Clearing(s)?


Moratorium has begun assuaged by gifts and kindnesses
Appreciation unbeknownst and much..  appreciated.

time

Red (or blue) stands out in the day, a little heat in the heart's hand(s).
a self willing to be treasured
Thank you!

How do we survive in this house?
the mystics wander fielding the day
Remember that bray?
Henry Fielding - what a hay day!


SO, here it is:


I talked to a man tonight,
an obscure conversation of rats and evolution, or devolution and revolution
disheartening:

"we must kill to survive"- so they saidl 
Cry  
tears of ingratitude and misfortune
cry   dust in the rivers of time
try to reconnect

lessen the obscurities of voice!

"if I can't hear it; it doesn't matter anyway"
an advertisement for death and rivalry

that was A life
the dieing breath your token for the survival of the human race
do we all need life? isn't death inevitable? aren't there too many of us?

I wouldn't want it to be you, the one I love.. 

Witness:   MY hark-ness disintegrated
Lies!  All! 
but the sacrifice;
"I'd rather let the letter opener kill my wife than take the art from a dieing swallow"
I say that today, in my upstanding citizenship way
but the sacrifice!  Would I be willing?  
The one I love must cower in forgiveness for I throw them into the fodder.
what have we become, begun 
 - - derelicts?
where are we now? 
the cows go to the slaughter and the old folks reap the rewards.

Comments