Peace in the Valley


Welcome to the torture chamber; we're all smiles:

A) The Colony
I sat on the park bench and drones
passed by
millions high
sky rise
the minds eye - sss

Hippy shit.









B) AmsterD
They were there, 
all there
For the band
Hair down to knees, locks 
where were we?







C) New York New York
Death defying
"we" survived -  explosions and meltdowns
laughter fringes difficult departures and long lost endurance's
exploits ravaged and rampaged the self hearts of mine and man held long last drone
move(d) forward
perspectives on time

I walked the city line 
thrown on it's pace  VIBRANT::: IlluMinAteD iN::: MinD:::
I walked, I moved, I bruised
I reached, I pulled, I squared
Full lotus in upward position
'first time for a lot of things.'

Hinges
Left
Unbroken,
Some cracked, some wide open, some like shutters in a windy house
reconciliation

Home 0 where do you belong?
East versus West
Lust Love Relate Relates Relapse Hope Hopeless Love Lost Perhaps Growth Perspective Pranayama 
Vancouver rains, New York showers
Which one the beast which one the flowers
followers of mind are unbeknownst to the hissy fits
I will:
Walk these city streets alone hopelessly enchanted by the cherry blossoms and wonder at the kiss of death breath that has arrived and the chills thrills beneath my breast
It's starting to hit home:

The house with which I travel: 
The light of my soul is my home, my loves define my structure and my heart holds my valuables
It is but love that creates these slavish ways in me

A toast to that slave!  Too the beauty of all things, to the host, to the body, to the heart of the soul that beats with the breath and sees through the divine eyes, I love you self, thank you for the infinite disgrace and the mysteries that serve to mark as growing space. I divine 
I am but a peace of a wholeness that does provide 
  hush
 

Peace in The Valley  
to one and all, (lest we fall, love lest we fall.)...


 

Comments