Here We Are

Wandering my universe
I'm finding myself - Lost
Out of Sorts

Even distorted on a Grey Day...

Where are we now, the sow and the stray.
I've left my haven, my reciprocal, my independance
withers in the stall

HOW ?

Residence is useless, halls of restlessness invade my mind
Prolific, distant, entryHALL excuses
Love at first sight -
Can that exist?
It's not right, all these hopes and dreams
Just one?
Just one kiss, oops I've popped it, the mystery bubble - forever lost in space.

Space.

Space, such an unforgiving foreign term, it's all mine

Love the face, masterful artistry takes it's place,
the moment destroyed
Walls.
The unforgiven,
Lost - forever the drone  Lovers embrace, Kiss,  Alls not lost. . . .        HeartsBeat.Ing

It's almost too easy
Reform \  Loss, hand in hand walking the land (ghosts)
 

Comments